Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet Hudson


Just 2 weeks old and posing for the camera already!
Yes, I'm totally one of those moms that makes their babies wear funny hoods and hats.
We took this picture just yesterday.  He's getting so big!!
We welcomed our little Hudson James on December 20, 2011.  No doubt that this child has turned our lives completely upside down.  In a good way, of course (except maybe when he's screaming at 3am).  He's beautiful and precious, and I can't stop kissing him.  Seriously, the kid will inevitably have some kind of complex, to which I will reply, "Send me the therapy bill.  Oh wait, no, get a job!"

My close friends all told me while I was pregnant that the first few months would be a HUGE challenge BUT the "light at the end of the tunnel" would come.  Boy, were they right.  The "light" (also known as sleep) has been peeking through this past week.  Hudson has been sleeping at night in 5-6 hour stretches.  Whoo-hoo!!  I almost forgot what that felt like!

Before Hudson came, I had thought quite a bit about starting a blog to chronicle my life as a new mommy and housewife.  That obviously didn't happen as soon as I had planned (little Hudson was anxious to meet us, so he decided to make his debut 3 weeks early).  So, here I am....11 weeks in, just getting my feet wet in the blog world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment